We are looking for a skilled consultant for our Implementation and Support department at our offices in Helsinki Finland.
Your primary tasks will be to onboard new customers, implement TimePlan at companies and organizations and teach new users. You will also advise on labor market rules and collective agreements, provide support on TimePlan and — together with your colleagues — to expand customer loyalty.
TimePlan Software Oy is a subsidiary of TimePlan Software A/S, a leading workforce management tool in the Nordic region. The software solution is used by many retail and service companies across the region and abroad for shift planning, time registration and HR administration.
You will be part of an exciting and dynamic Implementation and Support department, where many of our consultants and other employees have worked with TimePlan for several years.
Your areas of work will be:
- Onboard new TimePlan customers after handover from sales consultants.
- Set up TimePlan at the customer’s premises and teach new users.
- Participate in status meetings, and offer advice, guidance, and telephone support on TimePlan.
- Follow up on bug fixes and priorities with the development department.
- Keep up to date with new TimePlan versions, rules, and collective agreements through internal training and sparring with colleagues.
- Participate in ERFA meetings, webinars, etc.
- Build relationships with existing customers to expand and maintain collaboration.
We imagine that you:
- Have experience with IT solutions, implementation, consulting, service, and/or support.
- Have experience in teaching users within IT solutions.
- Have education in sales, service, IT, HR, salary, or similar.
- Speak and write English & Finnish.
- Have knowledge of planning and registration of working hours, salary, HR, and general business procedures.
- Have knowledge of collective agreements and labor market rules (not a requirement).
As a person, you are:
- Open, outgoing, and skilled at reading people.
- Solution-oriented and have the ability to put yourself in the customer’s shoes.
- Able to act at many different levels – from general user up to top management level.
- Quickly adapt and have many balls in the air at once.
- Structured and good at keeping calm and overview in busy situations.
- Good at meeting deadlines and the ability to cross the finish line.
- A positive approach to work and good collaboration with colleagues.
We offer you:
- Meaningful and challenging tasks where you can develop both professionally and personally.
- Opportunity to make a difference through quality assurance of TimePlan.
- Possibility of sparring with competent and experienced colleagues.
- A dynamic everyday life where no two days are alike and where you can influence your own framework.
- Permanent full-time employment
- Employment in a well-consolidated software company with AAA Gold rating and more than 25 years of experience.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Kieran Ambrose firstname.lastname@example.org – tel. +45 41 88 16 65.
If you are interested in the position, please send your application immediately, describing why you fit into the role of senior consultant for TimePlan. Send the application with your CV and relevant appendices here: email@example.com.
TimePlan Software A/S – an innovative software producer
TimePlan Software A/S is an innovative software manufacturer that develops, markets, implements and provides support on TimePlan, which is a leading software for shift planning, time registration and HR administration. We are located in Aalborg, Denmark with 40 employees and have dealers in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Holland, Germany, and England. Today, more than 700 companies in more than 25 countries use TimePlan in local languages and comply with local regulations.
Many of TimePlan’s customers are large, international companies with thousands of employees in the service sector, including retail, hotels, airports, amusement parks, catering companies, transport, utilities, etc. TimePlan also has smaller customers with 10-50 employees.
Thanks to continuous and innovative development in close cooperation with our customers, TimePlan continues to set the standard in the market for an increasing number of industries.
We are a healthy company that takes responsibility and has a solid economy. TimePlan Software A/S has been awarded the AAA Gold Diploma for the highest credit rating and in 2020 was named number 1 on Computer World’s list of leading IT companies in Denmark within industry software.